Dr. Saurabh Talekar is a highly qualified and skilled orthopedic doctor in Mumbai. He is the founder and director of Wholistic Care Centre. With diverse knowledge of knee surgery, he is a renowned arthroplasty surgeon in Mumbai. He utilizes modern surgical procedures to alleviate post-operative pain and speed up healing.
Moreover, he is a skilled orthopedic surgeon in Mumbai with immense expertise in minimally invasive and endoscopic spine surgeries. These techniques provide fast recovery, less pain, and long-term results.
Dr. Saurabh Talekar, an intelligent orthopedic doctor in Kandivali, also has a special interest in Knee and Hip disorders and has completed years of training with institutions such as the Central Institute of Moscow and SICOT Belgium. He discovered his passion for assisting people through Wholistic Orthopedic Methods by Padmashri Dr. John Ebnezar.
His merit was enhanced by his fellowship in Russia and Belgium, which allowed him to achieve expertise in 'Basic hip and knee joint replacement' and 'Advanced hip and knee surgery.' He discovered his passion for assisting people through Wholistic Orthopedic Methods by Padmashri Dr. John Ebnezar.
His merit was enhanced by his fellowship in Advanced Hip and Knee Surgeries with SICOT Belgium and Minimally invasive surgeries through MSUS at Hiranandani Orthopaedic Medical Education (HOME).
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- MD from Saratov State Medical University, Russia, 2010
- Specialization in Trauma and Orthopedics, Saratov State Medical University, Russia 2013
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship from Bhatia Hospital, Mumbai, 2014-2015
- Resident in Orthopaedic Surgery through College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai in Dr. L. H. Hiranandani Hospital, Powai, 2015-2017
- Member of Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 2023
- Fellowship in Basic Hip Joint Replacement from Central Institute of Orthopaedics after N. N. Priorov (Moscow), 2013
- Fellowship in Basic Knee Joint Replacement from Central Institute of Orthopaedics after N. N. Priorov (Moscow), 2013
- Fellowship in Advanced Hip and Knee Surgeries accredited by SICOT Belgium in HOME, 2018-2019
- Fellowship in Minimal Invasive & Endoscopic Spine Surgeries, MSUS. 2018
- Organized Indian Cartilage Society Meeting 2019 and attended as Faculty.
- Short Pater Presentation at Oman Muscut at the 40th SICOT Orthopaedic World Congress on Safety of Simultaneous Bilateral Total Knee Replacement Surgery in patients over age 75.
- Paper presented at Oman Muscut at the 40th SICOT Orthopedic World Congress –Is there a role for platelet-rich plasma therapy in treating rotator cuff tendinopathy? A systemic review and Meta-analysis.
1) Association of Medical Consultants
2) Vice President of Lion’s Club Panvel Medicus Virtute
3) Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh.